Autore Topic: gelataio  (Letto 3823 volte)

felipe71

• Esordiente
    • Mostra profilo
gelataio
« il: 10 Maggio 2010, 19:01:42 »
ciao a tutti, cerco lavoro all'estero come gelataio 
« Ultima modifica: 10 Maggio 2010, 19:10:50 da felipe71 »

a4722784

• Esordiente
    • Mostra profilo
Re: gelataio
« Risposta #1 il: 04 Giugno 2010, 05:30:11 »

Are the Eredar another seed race of the Titans, just from a different planet? If that's the case, would that mean the Draenor Orcs were Titan seeds as well? wedding dresses wow power leveling wow gold aion gold wow power leveling wedding dresses We know absolutely nothing about the Titan involvement on other worlds. Anything would be a guess. The only Eredar and Orc connections to the Titans that we know for sure is that Sargeras or his Legion lieutenants have controlled them at some point. We've no idea if the Titans created all life, or just made some planets all pretty-like. wow power leveling When-oh-when will we see Spellbreakers as a class? I can't help but say that the idea of an anti-caster, buff/debuff, hybrid class intrigues the bejeebus out of me. Oh gosh, the last thing we need is dcskooaall another anti-caster class after Death Knights. While I, too, like the idea of a buff/debuff based hybrid/support class, I don't think we'll be seeing Spellbreakers. Personally, I wow gold want to see something more like the vrykul Runecasters for the next Hero class. Buff/debuff based, tons of support/utility, and if given some good healing capabilities? Perfect hero class! Eh, maybe not. Yeah, I definitely have to put out a mea culpa here. Alas, Lichborne is a little bit late again. I have a valid excuse, I swear. It involved a flaming plum pudding, a flailing geist, and a sudden snowstorm at the  aion gold Shadow Vault over in Icecrown. But after an emergency eye transplant by a Forsaken Death Knight who used to be a member of the RAS, I'm back in the saddle and this week's column is only a few days late. Anyhow, this week I thought I'd take a look at the deeper implications and meanings behind some of the Death Knight changes coming our way in 3.0.8. Our newest Mike has summarized and analysed quite a rolex Replica few of them, but I have just a few more things I want to say, especially about a new change that was added in a recent PTR update. Peeking around the official forums, I saw a few threads dedicated to the reincarnation of 40-man raids. Do you remember the old, pre-BC epic AQ-40/MC/Naxx days? I can honestly say I really do not. I wow power leveling was a freshly minted 60 when BC came out. I got my feet wet in ZG and AQ-20, but that's it. Perhaps I'm missing out on something important. It's entirely possible that others feel the same way 0604 LJ.

gelatocamerun

• Apprendista
    • Mostra profilo
Re: gelataio
« Risposta #2 il: 24 Ottobre 2010, 01:05:16 »
ciao ,
sono del camerun ,e ho studiato in italia anni fa,per il momento ho avviato diversi attivita nel mio paese,cioé una gelateria,ristorante,pasticeria,pizzeria,paninoteca,bar. oltre a una tipografia industriale,sono alla ricerca dei soci o di persone liberi di impegni famigliari disposti ad traferirsi in camerun per la gestione o assumere altre mansioni . garanritisco vito e alloggio .
siamo situati a douala la capitale economica che ha piu di 6 millioni di abitanti.

la specializzazione non é un criterio importante

per mag info contattare
gelato camerun
sgr leon: gelatocam@yahoo.fr