Autore Topic: vogliamo una nuova avventura  (Letto 2388 volte)

Fred van den Boom

• Esordiente
    • Mostra profilo
vogliamo una nuova avventura
« il: 05 Giugno 2011, 18:14:26 »
An Italian chef with over 20 years experience in international cuisine and a Dutch waiter with 25 years experience as a waiter and manager in restaurants and hotels want to know if somewhere in the world a new adventure awaits.
Besides the regular guests we also have experience with wellness as ayurveda.
What we are looking for is or working in a restaurant / hotel or self-running an inn in the absence of the owner.
Together we speak 6 languages. Italian, English, Dutch, French, Arabic and German

vinman

• Veterano
  • Home is a feeling .... not a place ....
    • Mostra profilo
Re: vogliamo una nuova avventura
« Risposta #1 il: 05 Giugno 2011, 21:06:54 »
Welcome to the Forum and good luck in your search .
Here in Canada during the winter lots of restaurant owners leave the premises and go on vacation south of the border ....that might give you the opportunity to take over and affirm yourself.
Vancouver, Toronto and Montreal would be good places to look into.

Take a look at all my links here:
http://www.voglioviverecosi.com/forum/index.php?topic=1515.0

I'm glad that you have written your post in English from all the various languages you speak .
I just got through explaining on a post that all languages are welcome and you have proven my point.

Cheers ................Vin.

ROBY 14

• Apprendista
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #2 il: 06 Giugno 2011, 03:30:28 »
Per tutti coloro che desiderano cambiare la loro attuale vita per crearsene una nuova ai Caraibi, ci consideriamo la migliore opzione per proporre BAR-RISTORANTI E LOCALI NOTTURNI IN CESSIONE con licenze ed addirittura Società già create a capo degli stessi inclusi nei prezzI, abbiamo anche HOTEL in vendita perchè siamo gli unici a proporre esclusivamente questa tipologia di locali e quindi siamo professionalmente specializzati .
Tutto i locali sono perfettamente funzionanti ed in regola con Licenze ed i vari pagamenti amministrativi. Nessuna sorpresa, solo seguire un Sogno che diventa Realtà. Abbiamo disponibli locali dal prezzo di €uro 40.000 fino a €uro 199.000, con affitti che variano da €uro 1.100 sino a €uro 3.500.
Gli HOTEL in vendita variano da €uro 1.100.000 fino a €uro 4.000.000. Raccontateci il vostro desiderio e noi cercheremo di realizzarlo. a disposizione di tutti coloro seriamente intenzionati a cambiare la loro vita italiana nella nuova vita caraibica. CONTATTO rcvr5759@gmail.com FACEBOOK http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100002392362898 Caribe Mexicano Comercial Business

Fred van den Boom

• Esordiente
    • Mostra profilo
« Risposta #3 il: 11 Giugno 2011, 17:49:44 »
Thank you for yor reaction vinman and robby, but this not what we are looking for.
We have both a lot of experience in restaurants, bar and hotels. Also in welness, like yoga, ayurveda (massages and health nutrition).
We are just looking around in the world, if there is something, someone who wants 2 men to share our capacities Or a place were we can do the thing we are good at.