Autore Topic: Vivere in Argentina  (Letto 2374 volte)

Andreas73

• Esordiente
    • Mostra profilo
Vivere in Argentina
« il: 01 Maggio 2010, 20:07:08 »
Ciao a tutti sono un ragazzo di 37 anni, nuovo del forum, sono stato in argentina in vacanza per due anni, l'ho trovata affascinate i ritmi di vita sembrano più umani. Ho pensato più volte di fare il salto e trasferirmi la. Lavoro in ospedale sono un tecnico di laboratorio e quando ho saputo che ci sono ospedali Italiani, in alcune delle principali città argentine ...... ;) Qualcuno sa darmi qualche dritta, consiglio o parlarmi di una sua esperienza? Grazie

a4722784

• Esordiente
    • Mostra profilo
Re: Vivere in Argentina
« Risposta #1 il: 04 Giugno 2010, 05:40:50 »

Since Blizzard has tuned Wrath raids to both 10 and 25 person versions, what's stopping them from rounding it out to a full 40. Perhaps they could even go for more. Many are already complaining that Naxx   wedding dresses wow power leveling wow gold aion gold wow power leveling wedding dresses is too easy. They're looking for a real challenge. I don't know if Blizzard is open to the possibility of tuning up the dungeons, but we've seen evidence that the developers do listen to player feedback. Would you want to go toe-to-toe with Arthus along side 39 of your best friends? Tell us what you think: aion gold Would you like to see the return of large raids? I  don't care, raiding isn't my dcskooaall thing.No, 25-mans are big enough.Heck yeah! Bring back the 40s.Come on, Blizz, give us 50-man raids.Yarp! Do I hear 100?I might give big raids a go, but I wouldn't make them a habit. wow power leveling Sure, getting together with 40 of your best friends and leading an epic raid on the alternate faction's capitol city can be fun, but I have to say that there's fun to be had doing things all by yourself, too. Some classes were soloing Onyxia at level 70 -- and it seems like just about everyone can solo her at or near level 80. (For those thinking of trying this yourself -- it's good fun and not a bad amount of gold for the  wow gold effort.) Zul'Gurub and Ahn'Qiraj (the 20-man wing, at least) have both been cleared (mostly) by a lone player. Karazhan has been cleared with a group of 3 -- though in our post-Wrath world, I'd imagine that everything save Netherspite could be easily managed with less. (And at some point even Netherspite is bound to be overcome by brute force.) rolex To solo or not to solo, that is the question. Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer the slings and arrows of outrageous Hunters (who sometimes seem to think they have a monopoly on soloing content) or to take arms against a sea of dragons (dragons, elementals, demons -- we're not picky),  Replica Handbags and by opposing, earn epic (albeit under-level) loot. So, tell us, what have you soloed lately 0604 LJ?